Cannabis Action Network believes that any form of drug testing violates your Fourth Amendment right against unreasonable searches and your Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination. Should you be forced by economic pressures to work for a company that does drug test or by court order to undergo regular tests, there are many other things you should know.
Read more ...
While cannabis may not make you brilliant or famous, some very famous people admit to using cannabis.
• Richard Branson - CEO Virgin Group
• Rick Steves - Travel Writer
• Aaron Sorkin - Script Writer
• Michael Phelps - Olympic Superstar
• Barak Obama - US President
• Michael Bloomberg - Mayor of NY
• Ted Turner - Owns CNN
• Montel Williams - Actor
• Stephen King - Writer
• Schwarzenegger - Governor
• Carl Sagan - Astronomer